Sunday, June 10, 2007
Saturday
Saturday we woke up early at my parents. Actually I woke up early with Ashley and we let Natasha sleep for a little bit. While Natasha slept I got our things together and packed the Envoy. I woke up Natasha, got her dressed and pretty much headed out the door. My dad was going golfing and my mom had a scrapbook thing. We had to be back in Edmonton for a birthday party which was to meet at noon. Anyway we drove back to Edmonton and as I was driving I had conflicting feelings about our move. I am terribly excited to move and so happy with the place that it brought tears to my eyes. I also had tears thinking about leaving our current house. Though it doesn't feel like "home" it was our first house and it is where I brought my girls home from the hospital. Anyway the feelings come and leave rather quickly. It is exciting to think that soon I will be driving out to Camrose and won't have to drive back to Edmonton. We got into Edmonton and headed straight for Toys R Us and picked up a present for the party. We quickly darted home to unload the animals and shovel down some lunch. We packed up again to drop Natasha off at Silver City for her birthday party. The family was taking kids to Shrek 3. I could have stayed but Ashley needed a nap and I didn't feel right for the mom to pay for another person (though she invited me more than once). I knew a couple moms from preschool so I was not worried about leaving Natasha. I was a little worried about her sitting through the movie but she did just fine. I came back and they were in the party room, finished with cake, and opening gifts. Of course Natasha wanted to open the toys and play with them but I had to explain they would stay packaged until S got home. She was a little disappointed but quickly got over it. The only report I got about the movie was that Shrek had 3 babies and one burp a lot. She said it was funny...but that is about all she said. We came home and just sat around the house. The girls went to bed early and I enjoyed some quiet just to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment