Friday, October 31, 2008

Exhaustion

Do you know what it feels like to be totally exhausted yet unable to sleep. I am sick, tired, physically drained yet sleep eludes me. It is frustrating beyond belief when all you really want is a full night of uninterrupted, comatose sleep. I guess it must be natures way of preparing me for a newborn again...BUT at least sleep comes easy with a newborn even though it is interrupted.

Whine, whine, whine, right??

2 comments:

Jane said...

Urgh I remember the last few weeks of pregnancy well Danica :( I can totally empathise :( All I can say is 'and this too shall pass'......I know it feels like it will last forever but before you know it your baby will be here celebrating his first birthday!!! Time really goes that fast!!! For some reason its just the last few weeks of pregnancy that seem to go slowly :(

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I remember it all too well. I always found it ironic how after baby arrives the need to sleep set's in well leaving you even more exhausted.

Sorry to hear you are going through this phase. You should check with your doc if you can use melatonin, it's natural, dh couldn't live as a permanent shiftworker without it!